I’m not quite sure where I’m going with this blog, but I think it may be a chronicle of my mad forays into mobile photography, needlework and whatever takes my fancy.
A little more about me…
- I’m a Muslim.
- I pretend at being creative – I dream of writing a novel, am an addicted Instagrammer and often try out crafts that I am pretty much hopeless at.
- I am a Singaporean not so recently transplanted to Islamabad, Pakistan. I have a love-hate relationship with my adopted home. ;)
- I have 3 kids – Marz (my sweetie pie turned punk/Goth/emo teen), Bear (aspiring full time princess, baker and artist) and Peep (de facto boss of the house). My kids are homeschooled – yes, they can read just fine and yes, they are let out of the yard to roam free… sometimes.
- I’m the classic middle child – the boring one, busy being a legend only in her own mind.
- I’m a pseudo-extrovert… not a recluse or misanthrope, but I prefer working alone, write better than I speak and need my bit of bubble time. I’m the walking contradiction – great with social media, but rubbish with real life. (Yes, extrovert online, introvert offline.)
- I love tea, so if you do too, then chances are we can be friends.